1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Only one? What kind of life is that??? Hmmmm, honestly it would be a toss up between Paul Simon's "Graceland" and Peter Gabriel's "So." Two great albums that I can listen to over and over again and not get bored.
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Sheesh. At least I can have three of these! "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" (J.K. Rowling), "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Harper Lee), and "All Over But The Shoutin'" (Rick Bragg). This was the last book I did on audio tape, so it's fresh in my mind. Another possible contender would be "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" (John Berndt)
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Sushi, pizza (specifically Oggi's "Wimbeldon" Pizza), Island's China Coast salad, and Starbuck's coffee.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
It would be my husband our three kids, and Cait. These are people that, I could talk about a variety of things and who are honest.