The virus that have infected you will be show here along with thier cures, if known.
Viruses you suffer from:
Pikachu! Use your hyper-electric-get-a-life move now!
Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.
Stop wearing the stick-on ears.
Everyone likes folk. No, really. Maybe you should listen to the Incredible String Band.
Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
No need for cure. Benign virus.
Buy a suit. Invest your money. Eat hotdog buns on a friday.
Having a well-known name doesn't make it good.
Free love is passe and potentially dangerous, and patchouli smells like cat piss.
Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
Viruses you might suffer from:
Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it.
Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves! [repeat]
Big is good. Small is bad. Giant robots would not make a good last line of defence for Earth.
Move to the Isle of Wight.
Computer Games (60%)
Stop staring at the screen and get some fresh air. You should see a doctor about the RSI in your thumbs.
Conspiracy Theory (95%)
Face it, the elected government is in control. Actually that's quite scary.
Use a mouse with more than one button.
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Cheese, milk, bread, orange juice, eggs.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Fish sticks, french fries, meat, ice, orange juice
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Garbage can, clorox cleaner, dishwasher detergent, toilet bowl cleaner, sponges.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Pictures, stuffed bear, rubber duck, sandalwood carved Buddha, keys to my desk.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Malox, Tylenol Allergy, Erythromicin, Children's Advil, Children's Tylenol
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? This is my favorite time of the year, because it's FOOTBALL TIME, baby! I also will usually watch "major" sporting events such as the Olympics. I got hooked at the last winter Olympics watching the speed skating/derby competition. It was cool!
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? My favorite teams are Seattle Seahawk, SF 49ers, Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins. I like to follow the stats of Ricky Williams (Miami), Jeff Garcia (SF), Matt Hassleback (Seattle), Shaun Alexander (Seattle), Brett Favre (GB).
3. Are there any sports you hate? I've never understood hockey. I don't "hate" it, per se, just don't see the excitement of it.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event? I've been to many. Baseball (Mariners, Giants, Padres and A's games), football (Seahawks and many Chargers games), and hockey (Sharks).
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? I played softball and soccer for a couple of years in elementary school. Other then that, I've really been an casual observer of sports!
1. What vehicle do you drive? 1993 Honda Civic EX Coupe.
2. How long have you had it? We bought it used in 1997.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? The fact that it's a Honda, gets great gas mileage and that it has a sunroof. Love my sunroof!
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? It doesn't have a CD player and it's manual. I would love a CD player and an automatic.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? Hmmm, I would love to have either a new fully loaded Volvo SUV or a fully loaded Honda Pilot. I wouldn't mind a Land Rover either, those are cool! Right now, I just want something that will be better for the rainy, snowy, winter weather.